The Kingston Veterinary Clinic is the oldest, continuously operating veterinary clinic in Kingston. It is located in the heart of Kingston at 435 Division St.
The original building was intended to be a grocery store but never opened its doors for business. A local medical doctor bought the building and health care products such as toothpaste and eye drops were produced.
In 1950 Dr. Wilmer Nuttall purchased the building and converted it into a mixed animal veterinary clinic. Dr. Bill (“Doc”) Osborne joined the practice in 1951 and served the community until his retirement in 1985. A new building was erected on the same site in 1985 and it has operated as a companion animal practice since then.